*****NOW A WEEKLY FEATURE!****
Welcome to True Tales from the Pink & Blue Trenches!
A NOW weekly series co-hosted by The noise of boys and Home on Deranged where we swap our stories of our everyday life with toddlers – boys vs. girls style!
Find us EVERY THURSDAY!
The noise of boys is always glad to share our (mostly) humorous & everyday world with you, NOW Melissa shares what its like with her beautiful Annie & LeeLou, too! Shared topics include: shopping, baby proofing, mealtimes and more!
Miss anything? Well click on a link below and catch up with us!
- Meet Melissa!
- July 2013– Our Intro!
- August 2013-Shopping with toddlers in tow FEATURES A GIVEAWAY!
- September 2013- Toddler proofing (boys)
- September 2013- Toddler proofing (girls)
- September 2013- Mealtime Misery (boys)
- September 2013- Dining with the gals
- October 2013- Mind your manners (boys)
- October 2013- Tricky business of manners (girls)
- October 2013- Better Mom=2nd Child (boys)
- October 2013- Multiple kids= Multiple Madness (girls)
- November 2013- Potty training and the power of the Jelly Bean
- November 2013- The Potty Training Rebellion!
- November 2013- Mom Vs- Dad- Who Wins?
- November 2013- Popularity. Enter the Grandparents.
- December 2013- These are a few of my favorite things
- December 2013-10 words Toddlers like to say
- December 2013- Something about Henry
- January 2014- Travel with Toddlers- Do we have to bring them?
- January 2014- Travel with Toddlers- 5 things not to do
- January 2014- Toddler Super Hero Powers
- February 2014- Toddler Super Powers VS. Megatron Mommy
- February 2014- 4 letter words
- February 2014- NOW HEAR THIS- They do listen
Make sure to visit and follow Melissa at Home on Deranged for more recent updates and posts!
We appreciate your visit and comments!