Back to School= Lists, supplies, labeling & to-do’s…
…and that is just to prepare two kids to begin school! Imagine if you were welcoming 20 + children? Some of whom, will arrive without the resources for the year ahead.
Previously, I had mentioned to my hubby, I felt a need to do more for our local teachers who should be able to focus on teaching- not the lack of supplies. I am so proud to share how I am mastering back to school shopping #BTSLikeABoss by choosing products with the BONUS Box Tops for Education available on specially marked Kimberly Clark paper products and also donating to the classroom!
I went back to Walmart with my son’s lists and stocked up with extra essentials for a kindergartner PLUS a supplies appropriate for preschoolers.
We personally had an year filled with ups & downs! I feel giving back is an important lesson to teach my children, that they are very fortunate and should always seek opportunities to make a difference. Kids as young as mine are very capable of understanding, and in some cases, absolutely able to help!
5 ways to help kids learn to give back!
- Lead by example.
- Get them involved. Inquire about programs in your area and ask how you can assist, as a family. If not able to assist in a monetary way- consider giving your time!
- Read age-level appropriate books and discuss. We sure enjoy our trips to the library! Try to incorporate lessons on friendship, giving and sharing!
- Talk about everyday efforts. Whether it is cleaning up the park you play at or donating unused clothes and toys- kids can help!
- Spend your dollars, where it makes an impact. Your dollars CAN make a difference! Paper products, cleaning supplies and snacks can be so useful to a learning center or school, but even if it you are buying for your own household use- now is a great time to stock up and collect those BONUS Box tops for school redemption! I am going to involve my own children in the Box Top for Education, collection process!
Some Box Tops for Education facts!
- One of America’s largest school earnings loyalty programs.
- 80,000 k-8 schools participate!
- Schools can redeem Box Tops cash to buy whatever they need.
- Each Box Top is worth 10¢ for your school.
For BONUS Box Tops for Education look for these Kimberly Clark products
- Kleenex 3 pack bundle with Back To School Graphics
- Scott Extra Soft Bath Tissue 30 Double Roll with Double Box Tops
- Scott Towels 6 Mega Roll with Double Box Tops
- Viva Paper Towels 8 big Roll with Double Box Tops
- Viva Vantage Paper Towels 6 Big Roll with Double Box Tops
Whether you still need to get your back to school shopping done or are looking to help others with the essentials, go to Walmart for your back to school #BTSLikeABoss shopping experience!