With “back to school” season in session and the start of class right around the corner (some kiddos have already started- WOW!), Hayden needed a quality, everyday shoes! We were so glad to have the opportunity to receive a pair of pediped shoes to test out for this back to school review! Henry adores the flexible adventure line!
Together, Hayden and I selected the pediped Highlander in Gingersnap. The color palette of brown/blue is a great choice for pairing with denim or khakis. The rugged texture, lightweight design and heel cushion is a fabulous match for active play and his longer classroom time! The construction combination inclusive of leather, flex non-marking sole and included flex-fit system cushion- will add to the longevity of the wear!
Oh and another feature Mom is loving… the velcro strip on the tongue of shoe, preventing it from slipping under the straps, in the chaos of a busy morning!
Are we pleased? Yes! Yes! Yes! This is a wonderful shoe, I have no hesitation in my recommendation and it only gets better…
and FYI- pediped® was named Children’s Footwear Brand of the Year at the 2015 Footwear Industry Awards!
pediped’s fall line is NOW available! Many new styles are added to the collection of three signature lines: Originals®, Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex®. Many available in larger sizes up to 38 (US Youth 6!). YEA!
Featured this fall are Mary Janes, sneakers and everyday styles, perfect for the classroom to special occasions & beyond. New machine washable options are added in both Grip ‘n’ Go™ and Flex® styles!
PLUS!!! pediped® is accepting enrollment into its annual schools program. pediped ♥ schools is a one-of-a-kind giving campaign where schools can receive 10% of their total combined purchases of pediped®. School officials, leaders of the PTO or PTA along with parents and teachers are encouraged to enroll their community’s school at www.pediped.com/pedipedschools. SO encourage YOUR SCHOOL, PTA and educational organizations to ENROLL NOW!
- The Originals® collection updated with 14 NEW styles including a friendly owl named Jazzie.
- soft-soled, flexible infant shoes is recommended by pediatricians and podiatrists due to the similarity to barefoot walking.
- Leather lined with slip-resistant leather soles.
- Genuine leather and suede materials.
- Available in sizes newborn to 24 months.
Grip ‘n’ Go™
- The Grip ‘n’ Go™ line features G2 Technology™, a great option for active toddlers still transitioning in walking styles!
- 8 new styles are available! Including genuine leather options and 2 new machine washable styles!
- Available in sizes 19-23.
- More than 10 new styles!
- For the expert walker offering more than 50 styles with the maximum flexibility and comfort.
- Featuring all of your favorite classic looks in brown, navy, and black PLUS NEW machine washable options!
Check out www.pediped.com for more details on these great shoes, sign-up for special promotions (like birthday discounts!) and see the latest trends in the best childrens’ footwear!
Right now there is an AWESOME casting call for a 2015 Class President so make sure to submit your child’s photo and enter to win prizes!
HURRY ENDS 8/21.
We will be entering, too! So make sure to look out for our pics of Hayden rocking his pediped Highlander Flex shoes!