Note: Today’s post is sponsored by all free clear but the love for the products is my own!
Dirt and boys. Most recently, worms.
Don’t let me fool you, I love it. Prior to boys, getting dirty, sweaty and sticky was not a life I knew. Not to mention diapers, I am now familiar with disposables and the world of cloth. This mom, is well versed in the subject of yuck and muck. I have seen it all and can describe it great in detail.
I am happy to share my experience with all free clear because I have tried it all! I am thrifty shopper who at one time made my own DIY detergent recipe, in attempt to save money and reduce chemicals.
Did it work? Kind of. Did I possibly save money? It was minimal, if any.
Chemical reduction? HMMM…I am really not sure on that because I was still using several harsh powders, soaps and oils.
Did have a hidden cost? For us, yes.
After six to eight months both boys suffered eczema flare ups in common problem-skin locations. The dermatologist told me to stop using my homemade mix. Our doctor said he saw a lot of recent cases of irritated skin from this method of DIY detergent usage. He recommended I switch immediately to an allergy sensitive formula of detergent free of perfume & dyes- especially in Henry’s case since he has proven to be allergic to many indoor (and now outdoor) offenders.
I am very pleased with this decision. Not only am I taking my time time back but I am NOW seeing brightness and fluffiness return that slowly began to lack in our everyday wear!
all free clear is the #1 recommended detergent brand by Dermatologists, Allergists, and Pediatricians for sensitive skin. It’s tough on stains yet gentle enough for the whole family!
Check out the other benefits!
- It’s safe for use in standard and HE machines.
- 100% hypoallergenic formula
- 100% free of dyes and perfumes.
- all free clear detergent (liquid and mighty pacs), fabric softener and dryer sheets have received the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance™ commercial brands.
- Products with the NEA Seal of Acceptance™ are those that avoid certain chemicals, dyes, perfumes and residues that are known to be unsuitable for use by persons with eczema or a sensitive skin condition.
- all free clear has only 9 ingredients, that’s less than half the ingredients of competitor brands!
Bottom line: a powerful clean and yet still gentle on skin!
Available in: all free clear liquid fabric softener, dryer sheets, OXI mighty pacs and OXI boosters.
PLUS!!! There is more! Check out the OXI mighty pacs, too!
- The NEW OXI booster whitens and brightens clothes. plus it’s also safe on sensitive skin. It costs 15% less than the leading brand AND you can use it to remove stains all around the house (carpet, upholstery…etc)! WOW!
Want to see the superior cleaning power provided with all free clear laundry products for yourself & save some money?