As a proud HiFiKiddo Blog ambassador, I hope you have had the chance to read my HiFiKiddo.com introduction & Tips for online safety for families. They truly offer a useful service for families! If you haven’t read them yet, it’s okay! I will wait patiently, while you catch up :-)….
…Okay, by now you are probably wondering:
- WHY will my child be interested in HiFiKiddo.com?
- WHAT can they actually do?
- HOW can my family utilize it?
What features does HiFikiddo.com offer MY kids & family?
- Send Status Updates– including photos, quotes, document and icons. A kid-friendly way to send messages and keep in contact via computer and mobile app.
- My “Canvas” your child (and you) can get creative with your page! Express your style and showcase those budding design skills! Who knows you may have a future blogger or graphic designer!
- Store and archive photos– My kids love photos! Now capture, share and store those memories for your child to enjoy!
- Connect your “HiFi Crew” Stay in contact and SHARE updates with those you ACTUALLY choose.
- Create, share and manage a calender and events
- Earn (and/or give) rewards from HiFiKiddo store! Virtual stickers to use in decorating your canvas, simply for referring friends and building your Hifi Crew!
What makes HiFiKiddo.com a more family friendly online community & web app?
#1 COPPA Compliant (see below for valuable information concerning COPPA)
#2 Parental Controls– you oversee and approve all aspects, from account creation to friend requests.
#3 Customizable “share” settings– Grandma should see everything right? What about his HiFi Crew? Separate share options for the approved audience member.
As a parent, I fully believe it is our responsibility to teach and protect our children the dangers of the online world including: strangers, bullying and inappropriate content BEFORE we allow them access. Social media is a fun and useful method of communication. Let’s work with our children!
Consider HiFiKiddo.com, social media “training wheels”.
Above I mentioned COPPA. HiFiKiddo is one of the first web and app based networks to be fully COPPA compliant (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act).
The Act in effect since 2000 specifies:
- Sites must require parental consent for the collection or use of any personal information of young Web site users.
- When and how to obtain verifiable consent from a parent or guardian.
- Responsibilities the operator of a Web site legally holds with regards to children’s privacy and safety online, including restrictions; types and methods of marketing affecting children under 13.
HiFiKiddo has met all of COPPA’s standards, they are proudly one of the first platforms safe for users of all ages!
Want to learn more about HiFiKiddo.com?
Follow on Facebook & Twitter & Pinterest
To start your journey, download the HiFiKiddo apps(click on icon below)