Strolling with the Joovy Scooter X2 Stroller
We received the Joovy Scooter X2 Stroller to facilitate this review. All opinions are mine and based on our experience.
The day, the gorgeous Joovy Scooter X2 arrived, so did the polar plunge. It did not stop the boys from wanting to explore it! My 4 year old commented, how beautiful he thought the color was and I had to smile- since he is really not who will be primarily using it. Although at under 40 lbs., he certainly could still utilize it. Monday Through Friday, I watch a 9 month old who is much better suited for strolling, along with my 2 year old. With three children, that are so diverse in age storage space is a huge factor. The baby still requires a full diaper bag with bottles and Henry is edging on potty-training.
The baby also naps twice a day, so the independent, deep reclining seats are a definite benefit! This way, my two year-old can remain active while not disturbing his little friend!
I am a huge fan of the Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem Stroller and the Joovy Zoom 360 Jogging Stroller, so I admit, I wondered how well a side by side stroller would function for us. I was pleasantly surprised.
In comparison, the Joovy Caboose Stand On Tandem does weigh less and feels less bulky to pack up. However, the X2 offers phenomenal storage for both baby AND parent.
When choosing between these two types of strollers, I would consider the age of your children and how much storage you require for an average trip.
The Joovy X2 packs MANY outstanding, high-end, additions in this striking double stroller at an affordable price. Namely its beautiful reflective striping, oversized canopy, one-hand fold and my most appreciated feature, the sheer ease of seat recline. No difficulty adjusting the seats- so baby can rest completely uninterrupted!
Joovy makes assembly unbelievably simple! The main body arrives intact, add wheels and adjust straps! Walla!
I had to practice the one hand recline, but quickly grew adept.
I checked “the fit” through door ways with success.
So as soon as the weather improves, we are ready to stroll! Which ever Joovy Stroller we choose, people notice.
Bottom-line: Joovy makes the most fashionable and functional gear.
The Joovy Scooter X2- fully LOADED with high end features!
Joovy Scooter X2 highlights, feature and facts:
- Material: Durable 600D Fabric – and NEW for 2015 a sleek, durable graphite frame.
- Light reflective 5 point harnesses.
- Independent, fully adjustable, deep reclining seats – The one hand recline system locks in infinite positions all the way down to 149° for a near flat napping position. Each seat offers easy to use strap adjustment.
- One hand, flat fold.
- Cup Holders – 2 cup holders and 2 large zippered pockets for parents. Extra interior pockets for all of your kids on-the-go needs!
- New for 2015! Bigger wheels-7-inch front wheels and 9.5-inch rear wheels.
- New for 2015- Available in 5 stylish colors!
- Linked Brakes – Linked rear brakes adding extra security when the stroller is parked.
- Spacious Basket – Ample room for all of your needs for two kids and easily accessible.
- Minimum Child Age: 3 Months+
- Maximum Child Weight: 45 lbs. each seat. 90 lbs total
- Stroller Weight: 28.1 lbs.
- Stroller Dimensions Folded: 17″H x 30″W x 37″L
- Stroller Dimensions Assembled: 40″H x 30″W x 32″L
Find more information and locate a retailer to buy the Joovy Scooter X2 HERE! The current retail list price is $279.99
* Disclosure: I received the Joovy Scooter X2 Stroller to facilitate this review. However all thoughts, words and opinions are mine and honest. It is based on my experience, your opinion may differ!