* We received a M is For Monster Box for review purposes. All opinions are honest and based on our experience.
What is a M is For Monster Box?
M is for Monster is an educational subscription box service. I became aware of the company after we won a box and I was thrilled by its contents! After our initial experience I wanted to know more, so did Hayden (and Henry). I was impressed and I wanted to share it with you!
M is for Monster Boxes are available to select for Toddler or Preschool ages.
- Toddler boxes are suggested for ages 2-3 and focuses on uppercase letters, numbers 1-10 and basic shapes + more!
- Preschool boxes are suitable for ages 4-5 and focuses on lowercase, numbers 1-20 and basic shapes. More complex activities for children with longer attention spans are introduced here. Other skills are introduced on occasion.
- If you have more than one child, additional boxes are discounted!
- Boxes ship to US addresses only and are mailed out on the 20th of each month.
- Buy as a one month gift or monthly automatic service!
Perfect choice for a Holiday or ANYTIME Gift!
What did I like best? Several things.
- Projects were planned out, easy to follow and supplies on hand! No shopping trips or guessing required! Hayden had no trouble handling the activities himself with minimal parental instructions.
- If I had a question the Monster blog offered back-up, step by step instructions! That was key for this no-so crafty mom!
- Everything was fun, yet reinforced education- at home! It gave me a chance to open up additional preschool dialogue and it WAS welcomed! For example, after we finished with an activity- often, I saw opportunities to use the projects in other meaningful ways. He had so much pride in creating these projects!
- Each box has four brightly colored envelopes- to Hayden opening each envelope held SO much excitement and anticipation!
Loaded with Activities!
Everything was child friendly and easily cleaned up! There is even a bonus sheet included that offered songs, rhymes and game opportunities related to that month’s theme!
As a mom, I can’t tell you how nice it was to have fun, fresh projects packed into a BOX! I could tell, this was a mom based business and appreciate the thought and detail put into the creation of the M is for Monster Box.
Easy to LOVE!
Yes (with supervision) 2 yr old Henry joined us. Actually, there was no stopping him. Though some of these activities may have been beyond his age range, I was able to create some fun on the spot!
He very much wants a box of his own and I think it will make an ideal gift for each of my children this holiday season.
Priced in the mid $30 range it averaged about $2.00-2.50 per activity. The materials provided were DEFINITELY quality items, so I feel for a FULL month this is a definite bargain!
Proudly including as a selection in our #2014HOTHolidayGifts
Follow M is For Monster on Facebook–Twitter– Google + and Pinterest OR find online at M is for Monster
And just in time for the Holiday Season
Enter to WIN a box for your toddler or preschooler!
Disclosure: M is for Monster box was provided to facilitate this review. Opinions are honest and based on my experience.