* We received the Kushies Organic Ultra-Lite Diaper to facilitate this review. All opinions are mine and based on our experience.
This is my third full week cloth diapering my son Henry and I have to report all is going very well. I truly wish I started sooner! Since I am feeling confident with the pocket diaper style, I was excited for the opportunity to test out an Organic Ultra-Lite All-in-One Diaper (AIO) from Kushies. We received the Organic Ultra-Lite in the super adorable blue distressed circle pattern. I had a hard time choosing a style, because I liked the designs so much!
Environmentally friendly alternative to disposable diapers yet just as easy to use! Features 6 layers of 100% certified organic soft cotton-flannel. Special absorbent soaker layer inside, and a lightweight waterproof shell on the outside.
The hook and loop closure system and the extended tabs provide optimum adjustability for a snug fit. Kushies patented, built in-flap can be folded up for boys or down for girls for extra absorbency! Available sizes and current online pricing:
- EASY Adjustable velcro waist closure!
- superior wetness protection with built in layer. GREAT for heavy wetters and nigh-time protection
- No preparation/assembly (stuffing of trifold…etc)
- Quality design,structure and materials
- Perfect for “on-the-go” and day-care providers
- Cloth diapering guide & directions provided were concise & very beneficial! Perfect for a newbie cloth diapering mom like me!
- Henry at two years old is able to undo the velcro.
- Henry is at lower end of the weight range for toddler size, and due to this it was bulky for “day-time” use.
- Longer drying time (with any) all-in-one style.
- Price range is on the higher end, but the material is ORGANIC. The non-organic version is more moderately priced.
I researched the Kushies brand in depth and I am impressed with the entire range of stylish children’s products. There are many other items I am interested in purchasing, especially after seeing the quality in the Organic Ultra-Lite All-in-One Diaper! I love the look of the Taffeta Water-Proof Training Pants and I KNOW we will need those in the fall!