*I was provided with a 9 oz. MAM Learn to Drink Cup to facilitate this review. All opinions and experiences are my own. Affiliate links may be present in this post.
Our Experience with Sippy Cups!
Ugh, sippy cups! I tried to teach the kids to leave them on the table but somehow they always end up traveling through the house, outdoors and in the car. It never fails, I am cleaning up leaked or spilled juice or milk. Henry can drink from a straw cup, but this can be even more messy because he loves to play with the straw.
The worst, however is when I can’t figure out how to correctly reassemble the various parts and pieces! The disposable sippy cups are affordable, but I always worry about the material content.
Discovering The MAM Learn to Drink Cup
I was thankful to receive the 9 oz. MAM Learn to Drink Cup- because I trust and have knowledge of the brand. They are award winning leaders in the baby care industry. It is comforting to know the line is devoted to products specifically designed for baby and toddler oral care (pacifiers, teethers, bottles and cups). The MAM Learn to Drink Cup isn’t simply part of an expansive child line. It is what they specialize in.
These are the stand-out features in the MAM Learn to Drink Cup
- BPA-free, PVC-free, lead-free and CPSIA-compliant.
- Easy to assemble, wash and dry (suitable for dishwasher and sterilization)
- Patented spill-proof (hard) spout. (The 6 oz. version features a soft spill-proof spout for younger babies transitioning from bottle)
- Easy to grip, ergonomically designed base.
- Fun colors and patterns available
- Priced affordably (suggested retail $6.99)
- Suitable for 8 months+ and training to drink from regular cup.
By the way, Henry loves his new cup and I enjoy stressing less over potential spills! It’s a win/win. Check out my recent post about MAM Teethers.
To find out more about MAM and it’s innovative products make sure to follow them at http://www.mambaby.com.
WANT TO PURCHASE? →Shop MAM now!
Want to win a 9 oz. MAM Learn to Drink Cup for your little one?
Enter the rafflecopter below! Ends 5/27/14-US only. Good Luck!