Pampers’ Daylight Savings Time Sleep Tips Campaign
I am so excited to participate in the Pampers’ Daylight Savings Time Sleep Tips Campaign with Double Duty Divas. It has been so beneficial to me to learn new ways to help my little ones sleep better during time-change transitions! Now, I get to share some of that with you!
Priceless Sleep Expert Tips shared by The Sleep Lady, aka Kim West
According to a recent Pampers study, 52% of respondents felt that time-change affected their children’s sleep patterns!
Ahh the power of a good night of sleep. I can recall it. Once upon a time. Quality rest is good for baby, as well as for mom and dad. My children are not often sound sleepers, so when I can get expert advice, I will definitely listen! Before babies, Daylight Savings time ending or “fall back” meant an extra hour of sleep for me! Now it can create chaos and confusion in my little ones, leading to a very cranky day for all.
The Sleep Lady, Kim West suggests:
- Adjusting naps, meals and bedtimes 10-15 minutes, 4-5 days prior to the time change in an effort to ease the transition.
- Offer a soothing bedtime routine, possibly sound machine and/or blackout curtains for a more restful slumber.
- Between naps, expose your child to natural lighting via opened curtains, afternoon walks and outdoor playtime. Then 30-45 minutes prior to bedtime, close curtains, dim lights and begin your bedtime routine.
Keeping our little ones comfy- through the night!
Henry did not sleep through the night until he was about 9 months old. It just seemed to take him longer to get into that routine. I am so thankful, it was not due in part to leaky diapers! His older brother is very easy to wake and they share a bedroom- so middle of the night diaper changes had to be limited. Over the course of three and 1/2 years of diapering (starting with Swaddlers and later Baby Dry) we have used the Pampers brand whenever possible. It is a brand I count on, and trust.
Now that Henry is entering toddler-hood and using less diapers, we still depend on Pamper’s Baby Dry Diapers to keep him dry when he is on the go! He recognizes and loves the fun designs, and I participate in the Pampers Rewards Gifts to Grow program!
Did You Know?
- Up to 12 hours of overnight protection
- Three layers of absorbency protection (ordinary diaper only 2 layers)
- An “Ultra Absorb” core, covering up to 95% of overnight use.
- Sizes 2-5 feature a 15% increase in capacity!
Join us for the #PampersSleepChat Twitter Party- November 7th at 9PM EST. Learn more valuable tips about Daylight Savings Time sleep transition for your little ones from The Sleep Lady, Kim West & win fabulous prizes from Pampers!Prizes include:
- $50 AMEX Gift Card, $25 Children’s Place Gift Card, Pampers product and book by Kim West.
- $100 AMEX Gift Card, Pampers Product, series of books by Kim West
- Grand Prize: $500 AMEX Card to purchase sleep items such as a new crib, video monitor, etc.
For more info and to RSVP for the Twitter Party Click Here!
Enter the below rafflecopter to Win a pack of Pampers Baby Dry and pair of PJ’s from the Children’sPlace below. US Only- Ends 11/22 at 12:00 Midnight!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
This review was made possible by Double Duty Divas and Pampers. I was provided the featured product free of charge to facilitate my review, but all opinions are 100% mine.