Welcome to my first blog post with an accompanying vlog! Featuring the best lessons learned at Bloggy Boot Camp! #BBCMPLS
*note: embedded video may contain ads.
I just returned a couple days ago from Bloggy Boot Camp in Minnesota and was so excited to share some of the amazing information I learned! Well, I can’t get too specific… you need to attend one for yourself!
Best Bloggy Boot Camp Lessons
- Vlogging- If you have any interest, GO FOR IT! The audience for this media is expected to increase dramatically in the next 2 years. My video is just an intro, so in the future I hope to delve deeper and learn about video editing and software. Oh yeah, and grow a bit more relaxed. Yes, I am already critiquing it, but that is how we learn. Hopefully this 1st video does not go viral under “how NOT to Vlog” or anything!
- Great Tip’s & Tricks on Pinterest, Instagram, Google+, SEO and keywords and tags. Taught by blog experts in these topics. In some cases I thought I had the answers, but always learned more!
- Blogging motivation & inspiration! Phenomenal opportunities to network with new bloggers and seasoned professionals! Every blogger I met was supportive and willing to share! PLUS I learned great tips for “winding down” and “finding balance” which we all need!
- Real focus areas for blog improvement and a true roadmap to get there! What brands are seeking and why you may not have their attention, yet!
Bloggy Boot Camp is hosted by SITSgirls and will be in Dallas in November! New locations 2014 locations were recently announced!
If you ever have the opportunity to attend a Bloggy Boot Camp, I highly recommend it! In Minneapolis, we had the pleasure of having sponsored receptions with Collective Bias and Mirrasou Winery! This was productive, yet relaxed opportunities to casually network and learn more about each other! PLUS What a great end to each day!
I feel so inspired by my entire experience with Bloggy Boot Camp!
Have you attended a Bloggy Boot Camp? I would love to hear about your experience!
* Note: I am a YouTube partner. My channel is monetized. If you click on the ads in the video, I might get rich. Just kidding. However ads are present in this video!